1969 Camaro w/ Console Gauges VHX Instruments Set
- 0 -160 MPH (optional metric version 0- 255 kmh)
- 0- 8,000 RPM
- 0- 80 psi
- 100- 260ºF (optional metric version 40- 120ºC)
- E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- 9- 17 VDC
- Back lit technology is popular with performance instrumentation due to precise lighting allowing you see what is truly important when you really need it at a quick glance. Each number, tick mark, annunciator, needle, indicator and digital message center is lit by a series of LEDs behind the gauge face.
- Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
- Clock (12 hour)
- 0- 60 MPH Timer (0- 100 kmh)
- 1/4 mile time
- 1/4 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Speedometer (0- 255 MPH/kmh)
- Tachometer (0- 9,900 RPM)
- Oil Pressure (0-100 psi displayed in 1 psi increments)
- Water Temperature (100- 300ºF/ 40- 150ºC displayed in 1 ºF/ºC increments)
- Voltmeter (9- 17 VDC)
- Fuel Level (0-99% full)
- Auto-contrasting LCD display for optimal view in the brightest of sunlight.
- LED backlit at night to match/ complete the look at night.
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/ On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-2000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- 1/8" NPT, ground isolated sensor with a 10 ft harness.
- 1/8" NPT solid state sensor with a 10 ft harness.
Cable Driven Speed Sensor/ Generator
- Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10 ft harness.
(Tremec and Ford style adaptors available on request.)
- Each kit comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.