1969 Chevelle/ Malibu Digital Instruments System
Dakota Digital Series III instrument systems offer the latest technologies and features for your custom vehicle. High brightness vacuum fluorescent displays provide a lifetime of trouble free use while offering increased accuracy and features!
Full 6 Gauge Instrument System fits into OEM bezel for 1969 Chevy Chevelle/ El Camino.
- 0 -255 MPH (optional metric version 0- 255 km/h)
- 0- 17,500 RPM
- 0- 99 psi
- 0- 300ºF (optional metric version 0- 150ºC)
- 0- 99%
- 8- 17 VDC
- Blue or Teal
- Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
- 0- 60 MPH Timer (0- 100 kmh)
- 1/4 mile time
- 1/4 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Speedometer (0- 255 MPH/kmh) opposite scale of main speedometer.
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/ On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-2000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- 1/8" NPT, ground isolated sensor with a 10 ft harness.
- 1/8" NPT solid state sensor with a 10 ft harness.
Cable Driven Speed Sensor/ Generator
- Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10 ft harness.
- (Tremec and Ford style adaptors available on request.)
- Each kit comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.
Dakota Digital instruments are programed and operated by the push of a button. Simply mount the included pushbuttons supplied with your gauges in a convenient and easily accessible location. These buttons are used to calibrate your speedometer, set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. Once properly configured these same buttons are used to access the wealth of information located in the Digital Message Centers.