1969-76 Nova Digital Instruments System
Dakota Digital Series III instrument systems offer the latest technologies and features for your custom vehicle, and fits directly into existing bezel. High brightness vacuum fluorescent displays provide a lifetime of trouble free use while offering increased accuracy and features!
- 0 -255 MPH (optional metric version 0- 255 km/h)
- 0- 17,500 RPM
- 0- 99 psi
- 0- 300ºF (optional metric version 0- 150ºC)
- 0- 99%
- 8- 17 VDC
- Blue or Teal
Digital Message Centers
- Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
- 0- 60 MPH Timer (0- 100 kmh)
- 1/4 mile time
- 1/4 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Speedometer (0- 255 MPH/kmh) opposite scale of main speedometer.
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/ On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-2000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- 1/8" NPT, ground isolated sensor with a 10 ft harness.
- 1/8" NPT solid state sensor with a 10 ft harness.
Cable Driven Speed Sensor/ Generator
- Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10 ft harness.
- Each kit comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.