1967-68 Chevy Truck Classic Update Kit
- A replacement headlight switch with internal 30amp circuit breaker, retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob.
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher mounted on fuse panel, and horn relay mounted on harness
- Fuse box designed to fit in original location with slight firewall modification (template included). All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility.
- Original switch connector bodies - an American Autowire exclusive feature
- Steering column connectors can plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns or stock 1967-68 GM columns that use stock GM turn signal switches.
- Separate under dash courtesy lamps for use along with your original dome/interior lighting.
- Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness in the stock location and our longer leads allow for stock or custom routing the wires. Rear body wiring includes backup light lead wires with rubber connectors, stop and tail light lead wires with correct light sockets and boot/tube assemblies for Fleetside trucks, or correct connections and terminals to mate with the tail lamp assemblies for Stepside trucks, license plate connection wire, side marker lead and ground wires with lamp sockets, and fuel tank sender wire and connection.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided with extra long mounting screws for ease of installation. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
- GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included (another American Autowire exclusive) and allow for easy installation with original or custom routing.
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as H.E.I. distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM H.E.I. distributors. Alternator connectors are supplied for GM “SI” series internally regulated alternators. GM “CS” series alternator adapter is available separately.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or optional appearances. All headlight, park light and directional light connectors and terminals are provided (including 1967 only parking lamp adapter extensions) along with a switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).