1969-72 Chevy truck Classic Update Kit
- Replacement headlight switch with internal 30amp circuit breaker included. Retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob are also included.
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher mounted on fuse panel, and horn relay mounted on harness.
- Fuse box designed to fit in original location. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility. Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all after market accessories such as; gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
- Original switch connector bodies! (Exclusive to American Autowire)
- Steering column connectors will plug directly into most after market steering columns as well as 1969-72 GM columns, which utilize stock GM turn signal switches.
- Along with wiring for your original dome/interior lighting we have included separate under dash light sockets.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a "cluster harness disconnect" system for easy service and assembly. All original terminals, connectors, and light sockets are also supplied for original cluster gauges.
- Rear body harness assembly is designed to plug into the main harness in the original location. Flexibility in harness design allows for original or custom routing.
- Rear body wiring includes backup light lead wires with rubber connectors, stop and tail light lead wires with correct light sockets and boot / tube assemblies for Fleetside trucks, or correct connections and terminals to mate with the tail lamp assemblies for Stepside trucks, license plate connection wire, side marker lead and ground wires with lamp sockets, and fuel tank sender wire and connection.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided with extra long mounting screws for ease of installation. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
- GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included and ready for easy installation. Original or custom routing of the new harness is no problem!
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as H.E.I. distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM H.E.I. distributors.
- Alternator connectors are supplied for GM "SI" series internally regulated alternators. GM "CS" series alternator adapter is available separately.