1967-1969 Camaro Track Time Suspension
If you're looking for a perfectly balanced, total Pro Touring Camaro suspension for your 1967-1969 F body Camaro or Firebird, our Pro Touring Track Time complete suspension system is just for you. Designed to replace both your factory front and rear suspension, this complete suspension package will totally transform your '67-69 Camaro or Firebird into a corner carving animal. Our Pro Touring based light weight suspension kit corrects suspension geometry issues through our totally redesigned subframe and tubular upper and lower control arms and replaces the clumsy original F body steering with a power rack and pinion steering unit. Out back we've replaced the problematic Camaro leaf springs with a long center arm based system that keeps the rear axle and rear suspension in a more fluid travel plane. All this combined allows your F body to better handle the curves. What's even better is that the whole suspension is completely adjustable, allowing you to dial in your Camaro or Firebird's suspension for optimum performance on track day. Bottom line, the Speedtech Pro Touring Track Time suspension system is engineered to provide you with the best possible combination of street cruising and incredible track time performance!
- Strong Box type, laser cut and jig welded construction.
- Reduced weight, only 125 lbs.
- Factory alignment holes offer ease of aligning frame to body.
- Works with stock spindles or can be upgraded with ATS AFX spindles.
- Guldstrand Mod geometry already built-in.
- Upper control arm mounts feature additional camber curve adjustability.
- Speedtech High Clearance Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms, assembled and powder coated gloss black: has been tested to fit up to a 10"/ 295mm wheel/tire with a 7" backspace and feature stainless cross shafts, Delrin bushings, and performance ball joints.
- Heat treated, tubular 1 1/4” sway bar kit, powder coated gloss black.
- Power rack and pinion unit with steering arms, steering column linkage sold separately.
- Viking Double Adjustable coilover shocks allow 2 1/2" of ride height adjustment, also includes thrust bearing washers and wrench kit.
- Adjustable engine frame stands.
- Fully adjustable transmission cross member fits all GM transmissions as well as T-56 and TKO.
- Built-in tow/ tie down hooks eliminate strapping around painted frames.
- Increased header and exhaust clearance.
- Accepts small or big block engines with stock type oil pan.
- Accepts LSX engines with Speedtech fabricated oil pan and motor mounts.
- Speedtech Torque Arm, Front Torque Arm X Member, Upper Rear X Member / Shock Mount.
- Fully adjustable ride height, roll center, pinion angle, instant center, and wheelbase.
- Articulink Lower Trailing Arms aid in eliminating suspension bind and come assembled and powder coated Gloss Black.
- Viking Double Adjustable Coilover shocks.
- Delrin bushings eliminate the flex of rubber and squeak of poly bushing.
- Complete Hardware Kit and Installation Instructions.