1967-1969 Camaro Pro Touring Suspension Package
If you've already got your sway bar dialed in, the Speedtech Performance Pro Touring package is the ultimate front suspension upgrade when using your '67- '69 Camaro or Firebird stock GM subframe. Through extensive engineering and testing all parts in this kit are carefully matched to each other, designed to dramatically improve your car's handling while still maintaining an enjoyable drive.
- All new mounting hardware
- Speedtech Tubular Upper control arms.
- Speedtech Tubular Lower Control Arms.
- Speedtech T6061 billet tie rod adjustment sleeves.
- Viking Double Adjustable coil over kit for either Small Block/ LS or Big Block engines.
- Shock thrust washer and wrench kit.
- All parts are a direct bolt-in, no frame modification required.
- Speedtech tubular control arms offer corrected geometry, performance components, and and have less unsprung weight.
- Standard Viking double adjustable shock system provides ease of installation with coilover style ride height control.
- Coilover shocks allow 2 1/2" of ride height adjustment.
- Simple external double dial design allows individual compression/ rebound adjustability.
- Optional Ridetech single or triple adjustable nitrogen charged shock upgrade available, call for pricing.