1967-1969 Camaro ExtReme Subframe
With our new ExtReme suspension, now you can have the competitive edge based on a totally new design, our ExtReme chassis provides you with an easy to install, high quality, made in the USA subframe and suspension system that was designed specifically to be comfortable on the street and out handle anything else on the market! With this system your Camaro has the right stuff to go head to head with the race cars disguised as street cars now showing up at events.Our new Camaro Subframe is a customizable package. Whether you're looking to build a street cruiser, a total track terror or you want a combination of both, we can design a package just for you!
What you get in our Standard kit (pictured above):
- Fully welded box style ExtReme subframe with high clearance frame rails
- Extra High Clearance, geometry enhanced Upper and Lower front control arms, powder coated gloss black and assembled with the best components available.
- New ExtReme design T7075 forged aluminum tall spindles with heavy duty C7 hubs
- Sweet Mfg. race tuned, high strength power rack and pinion steering unit
- Adjustable, splined sway bar with your choice of spring rates
- New! Ron Sutton "Secret Sauce" custom valved single adjustable coilovers and adjusting wrench with Draco springs in your choice of spring rate
- Engine frame stands for LS Chevy engines
- Adjustable transmission crossmember fits most all transmission options