1955-1957 Chevy Tri-5 ExtReme Frame
With our new ExtReme "Tri-5" full chassis, classic Chevy owners can get that cool, low stance on wide front tires WITHOUT clearance issues, and leaks of air bags. The real ExtReme bonus is plush street manners and insane handling capability! Sporting the same suspension design as our other ExtReme products, we've been able to outfit the '55, '56', and '57 Chevys with wider tires, lower stance, and incredible handling without sacrificing ground clearance or ride quality.
Coupled with the newest and most state of the art front suspension geometry design. Unique only to the Speedtech Tri-5 chassis is the most bind free rear street suspension available with our road and track proven Torque Arm. This 3-link style suspension allows incredibly smooth transitional movement as the suspension articulates, translating to a smooth ride with amazing handling capability.It's ALL adjustable to cater to your specific needs and driving style; details of this complete chassis below! Our new ExtReme full frame comes with a complete front and rear suspension incorporating the same parts used on all of our Extreme full frames and subframes. On top of that it's a fully customizable package, so whether you're looking to build a strict street and show cruiser, a total track terror or you want a combination of both, we can put together a package catered specifically to your car and driving style!
What's in our standard package:
- Fully welded box style ExtReme chassis with high clearance frame rails
- Extra High clearance, geometry enhanced Upper and Lower front control arms, powder coated gloss black and assembled with the best components available.
- New ExtReme design T7075 forged aluminum tall spindles with heavy duty C7 hubs
- Sweet Mfg. race tuned, high strength power rack and pinion steering unit
- Adjustable, splined sway bar with your choice of spring rates
- New Ron Sutton "Secret Sauce" custom valved single adjustable coilovers and adjusting wrench with Draco springs in your choice of spring rate
- Engine frame stands for LS Chevy engines
- Adjustable Transmission crossmember fits most all transmission options
- Torque Arm rear suspension, including 9" Ford axle housing and axles